are looking for students interested in getting involved in the organization of the Smart City Expo World Congress 2017, to be held on 14-16 November in Barcelona.
The main objective of the collaboration is to attend the Congress Sessions, visit the Exhibition Area and write the key trends emerging from the event in the form of summaries and solution facts in English. We will select the best applications to cover our eight topics (Governance, Society, Economy, Sustainability, Mobility, Safe Cities, Data & Tech, Circular Economy). The selected collaborators will have to deliver to the organization of the event a minimum of 5 summaries and 8 solution fact sheets related to one of our topics by the end of November.
If you wish to apply, please fill out the Application Form.
Closing date for sending applications: 25th October, 23:59 CET (Central European Time).
- High level of English (both oral and written)
- Availability during the three days of the event (we will not consider those who do not have full time availability the three days)
- Be familiar with the key topics of the congress
- Ability to summarize important information accurately (please see the annex for further information on the expected template format)
In exchange for your collaboration you’ll get:
- 1 delegate pass SCEWC Congress and Exhibition Area for the three-day event plus lunch vouchers to use at the Village Food Stops and a travel card to get to Fira Gran Via, all valued at more than €1,000.
- Certification of Participation issued by Fira de Barcelona
For More Information: