Application Deadline: 24 October 2016
Swedish Institute Management Programme 2017 – SIMP Asia comprises three weeks of intensive training spread out over seven months – all revolving around sustainable business and responsible leadership.
Sustainable business and responsible leadership
Organisations operating in today’s global market are expected to take ethical, social and environmental responsibility for how products and services influence society. However, the high demands on competitiveness, production efficiency and profit remain. Businesses need to find ways to integrate sustainability and responsibility dimensions into strategy and practice. The Swedish Institute Management Programme is designed to uncover the advanced concepts, practical tools and primary skills required from a leader in today’s political and global business arena.
To apply to SIMP Asia you have to:
- Be in a senior position within trade, industry or the public sector with a minimum of five years of managerial experience
- Be in a position to drive decisions and have a mandate to influence the business strategies for your organisation
- Be interested in learning more about Corporate Responsibility as a tool for good management
- Be between 25-45 years old.
- Have a good working knowledge of both written and spoken English
- Be a citizen of China, India, Indonesia, Philippines, Thailand or Vietnam
Please note that we will not be able to make any exceptions to the eligibility requirements.
How to apply?
Only applicants who have submitted a complete application will be considered for the programme (see instructions below). Applications must be uploaded and submitted in the application portal. The application portal will open 19 September 09:00 and will close 24 October 2016 23:59 Swedish time.
A complete application consists of:
- A completed SIMP Asia Application Form 2017 in English, including your contact details and the contact details (name, job title, telephone number and e-mail) of two reference persons who are familiar with your work within change management.
- A letter of recommendation in English (no more than 1 page) from one of the reference persons. The letter should specifically motivate your participation in the programme with reference to the programme theme. We may contact the reference persons of the applicants who are selected for an interview. We only accept references who speak English.
- An updated CV in English
- A recent photo
If you have any questions regarding the application form, please send an email to hridi.karim(a)si.se.
- Deadline for applications: 24 October 2016
- Skype interviews: 21 November – 9 December 2016
- Accepted applicants will be informed by: 20 December
- SIMP Asia 2017 kick-off in Asia: 2-3 March 2017
- SIMP Asia 2017 module 1 in Sweden: 8-19 May 2017
- SIMP Asia 2017 module 2 in Asia: 9-13 October 2017
For More Information: