August Deadline: August 27th 2015
The 10th Economic Forum of Young Leaders is the biggest international social and economic meeting of young leaders.
Over 350 leaders from 42 countries will meet in Poland for the 10th time to debate on the future of Europe.
Debates of young people with representatives of social, political and business life aim at creating innovative ideas.
During mutual discussions and workshops new solutions are developed, new inspirations are created and new decisions on taking mutual actions are made.
They are meant to generate a change in the future. It is at the Economic Forum of Young Leaders that future elites acquire and share their knowledge. It is also a chance to rise quality and improve recognition of youth work, share good practices in the frame of youth work.
The 10th Economic Forum of Young Leaders takes place between 7th and 11th of September 2015 in Nowy Sącz (south of Poland).
The programme includes panel discussions, lectures, business presentations, thematic workshops focused on the following areas:
- international security
- the future of Europe and the Euro-Atlantic zone
- economic growth
- youth enterpreneurship
- business management
- the leadership and the role and tasks for the young generation in the contemporary world
CALL FOR PARTICIPANTS
In order to become a participant, please submit your online application
(available in English only) by 27th August 2015.
Submit your online application
- you will hear back from the organizers
- you will be asked to pay the fees and to submit second form.
- All prospective participants need to be less than 35 years old, speak good English and be active in political, social and economic life in an NGO or other institution/organization.
- The organizers will also assess prospective participants’ experience in the fields of social, economic and political affairs. Participation in courses, trainings, seminars, affiliation to NGOs will be an asset.
- The main aim of the Forum is to gather a diversified group of people from different backgrounds and countries, hence the organizers kindly ask to register only one person per organization.
- For underrepresented countries and regions the organizers can accept more than one participant per organization.
European Meeting Centre – Nowy Staw Foundation,
Foundation for the Development of Education System,
Foundation Institute for Eastern Studies.
For More Information: