Create Peaceful Future Together”
Macedonia, 25 – 29 March, 2015
Eligibility Deadline: 25 Dec 2014
Are you a young and active person who is looking for the tools on making this world a better place? Are you concerned about achieving peace for your community? Are you sometimes discouraged while still want to re- ignite your spark to work for peace? Or you simply want to discover how to be in peace with yourself and as the result with others? Then this fellowship is for YOU!
The retreat will include interactive activities, meditation sessions, yoga classes, lectures delivered by the teaching monk and discussions aiming at supporting the group to work for a common future for the region. Please note that the teaching monk is not a religious figure but one of the mentors. This is a religion-free event and we welcome people with any religious background or without it for participation.
- Nationals and residents of these countries: Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Greece, Kosovo, Romania, Croatia, Serbia, Slovenia, Montenegro, Macedonia and Turkey.
- Age required between 18-30 years old at the time of submitting the application in order to receive the transportation support.
- Must have completed 21 days of the online self-development program. Note that in order to submit the application form, candidates do not need to have completed the online self-development program.
- Young leaders who are actively involved in peace activities or have passion to work in peace building and coexistence within the spheres of politics, society, culture and media.
- Open – minded, positive young people who are searching for the tools to cultivate inner peace and mindfulness.
- Candidates should have good proficiency in written and spoken English language.
- Candidates should be fully self-supportive for the transportation to the venue.
The SEE Peace Fellowship covers:
- Partial transportation support
- Meditation sessions and lectures fee
- Yoga Classes
The SEE Peace Fellowship DOES NOT Cover:
- Local transportation within the country
- Personal expenses
For More Information: