2015 Trilateral Youth Forum: German-Polish-Russian Trialogue
September 28th – October 2nd 2015
You want to get active and have an impact on the relations between our three countries? You are socially and politically active, have interest in politics, economics, history or culture and want to become part of our vibrant community? Then don’t hesitate to read through the call and apply for the third Trilateral Youth Forum between Germany, Poland and Russia!
• The working language of the forum is English, knowledge of Russian, Polish and German is preferred.
• The target group is young people between 18 and 26 years from Germany, Poland and Russia who have taken on responsibility in politics or civil society; particular interest in the relations, cultures and current issues in and between the three countries is a plus.
• The trilateral youth forum will be enriched by the contributions of the participants. After browsing through the program of the forum please indicate in the application form on which topic you would like to give an impulse presentation.
• Participants’ costs during the forum will be covered.
• Subject to pending funding decisions the organizers will be able to provide scholarships covering travel costs up to 50% for those participants in need of such support.
Please indicate in the application form whether you require support for you travel costs, the exact costs and funding you would like to apply for if selected as participant.
• Participants are expected to attend all modules of the Forum. Certificates of participation and reimbursement will be made subject to attendance.
• Your filled out application form (available at: http://goo.gl/forms/xRyvCA8yFJ)
• Your curriculum vitae (you can refer to this template as an example: https://goo.gl/uySTam)
• A short essay on one of the following topics (300-500 words in English):
1. International business at the times of EU-Russia political tensions: challenges and opportunities
2. European energy policy and security
3. Role of Russia, Germany and Poland in mediating the Ukrainian crisis
4. How can civic engagement enhance trilateral relations?
5. Describe the idea of the tri-/multilateral project you want to develop throughout or after the forum
6. Of course, you can also relate to your own academic work
• Application deadline is July 24th, 2015
Please fill in the application form and send additional documents to email@example.com (subject: Application Moscow Trialogue, file names: CV_Surname Name; Essay_Surname Name).
For More Information: