Application Deadline: 2nd September 2018
The Teach For India Fellowship is a highly selective and coveted program, with an average selectivity rate of 7% over the past 7 years. Through the 3 staged process detailed below, we select the highest potential candidates into the program.
- Teach For India Fellows will be paid a salary of Rs. 19,000 per month.
- If required to relocate from their home city, Fellows will be given a housing allowance ranging from Rs.5500 to 10,000, depending on the city in which they will stay. In addition, Fellows will receive an allowance for school supplies.
STAGE I | The Application Form and Online Test
- Applications for the 2019-2021 Fellowship are now open. Click on the SIGNUP button to start filling out your application for the 2019-2021 programme. If you have any questions about the Fellowship or the application process please email email@example.com and our recruitment team will be in touch with you
- The application form is an opportunity for us to get to know you. It can be as detailed as you want it to be. Through the application, we will understand why you want to join Teach For India and why you would be a strong fit for the Fellowship.
- Once you submit your application you will receive a link to a one-hour online test (AMCAT) which focuses on English language and decision making skills. This must be completed within 4 days from the date you submit your application form. Your application will not be complete until you complete the test.
STAGE II | The Phone Interview
After we have reviewed your application form and completed AMCAT test, we may have some additional questions for you. If so, you will be invited to attend a 30-minute phone interview with one of our team members. Here we will ask follow-up questions to gain further information that will be helpful in our evaluation.
If successful in your application, you will be invited to the final stage of our selection process – an in-person Assessment Centre. Here, you will teach a 5-minute lesson, take part in a group discussion and complete a short problem-solving activity. You will also have an hour-long personal interview with one of our staff members. If you are based abroad and cannot attend one of our in-person Assessment Centres, we will conduct your interview and relevant activities over Skype.
For More Information