Application Deadline: November 30th 2017
The Fellowship is an award-winning Leadership Development Programme with a heart.
Join a global community of leaders on a 2-year quest to transform underprivileged communities through education.
Fresh graduates and working professionals are welcome to apply.
To be eligible for consideration, applicants must:
• Be a Malaysian citizen
• Be aged 32 years or younger
• Possess a minimum grade of credit in SPM Bahasa Melayu
• Hold a Bachelor’s degree in any non-education discipline
• Not possess an Education Qualification to teach in public schools
• Have a strong academic track record (Minimum CGPA of 3.0 / 2nd Class Upper or equivalent
- Fellows will receive a full-time teacher’s salary that is competitive with entry-level positions in other companies.
The Application Process
The process from your initial online application until your assessment centre should take between 6-7 weeks. Your progression through the next stages is dependent on the time of year.
For More Information: