Application Deadline: November 30th 2017
The Fellowship is an award-winning Leadership Development Programme with a heart.
Join a global community of leaders on a 2-year quest to transform underprivileged communities through education.
Fresh graduates and working professionals are welcome to apply.
To be eligible for consideration, applicants must:
• Be a Malaysian citizen
• Be aged 32 years or younger
• Possess a minimum grade of credit in SPM Bahasa Melayu
• Hold a Bachelor’s degree in any non-education discipline
• Not possess an Education Qualification to teach in public schools
• Have a strong academic track record (Minimum CGPA of 3.0 / 2nd Class Upper or equivalent
- Fellows will receive a full-time teacher’s salary that is competitive with entry-level positions in other companies.
Fellows will teach full-time in schools where local communities face different challenges. A Fellow’s key role is to significantly raise the academic achievement, aspirations and outcomes of their students by:
• Challenging students to set high goals and commit to achieving them
• Creating effective instructional plans to match students’ needs
• Delivering instructions in a clear, compelling and engaging manner
• Carrying out and analysing assessments to monitor students’ progress
• Getting to know their students to cultivate a culture of mutual friendship, trust and respect
• Going above and beyond to empower students to shape their own future
• Using creativity and initiative to build new learning opportunities
• Collaborating with other teachers, school leaders and community members
Fellows will have the opportunity run an initiative during their second year of the Fellowship. To do this effectively, Fellows will:
•Research and design a project plan
•Speak to and network with students, their families, teachers, school and community leaders to get them invested in the project
•Fundraise and amass the resources necessary to implement the project
•Apply effective project management during implementation
•Troubleshoot and work through any challenges in its execution phase
The Application Process
The process from your initial online application until your assessment centre should take between 6-7 weeks. Your progression through the next stages is dependent on the time of year.
For More Information: