Application Deadline- February 10th 2019
The Alibaba Netpreneur Training program will welcome local Malaysian entrepreneurs and those who operate businesses within the Malaysian market. We are excited that you are interested in joining this program. Please find full program details and enrollment criteria below:
What will you learn?
• The key factors in Alibaba’s long-term success.
• The defining moments and failures that have shaped Alibaba’s journey (including the early stages of development).
• An understanding of Alibaba’s ecosystem
We welcome those who are:
• Authentic, open-minded and altruistic leaders of the ‘new economy’.
• Building enterprises for long-term success, not for short-term profit.
• Mission-driven and have a strong sense of purpose, integrity, vision and drive.
• Willing to learn and share their experiences and ideas.
• You MUST be a founder/co-founder or business owner of an officially registered venture that has been in operation for at least 2 years.
• Applicants below 40 years old.
• You MUST provide at least 1 referral in your application (referrals from a partner/organizer are preferred).
• You MUST provide your official business license when requested during the application process.
• Female entrepreneurs and locals of the selected regions for each class are strongly encouraged to apply.
• 10-day program hosted at Alibaba’s campus in Hangzhou
• A lifelong learning and sharing experience
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the Alibaba Netpreneur Training Program 2019