The European Agency for Safety and Health at Work (EU-OSHA) Traineeships 2018/2019
Application Deadline: March 28th 2018
The European Agency for Safety and Health at Work (EU-OSHA) is organising a selection procedure for traineeships at EU-OSHA for the nationals of the Member States of the European Union and Iceland, Norway and Liechtenstein (parties of the EEA agreement).
The traineeships will be based in the Bilbao office and at the Agency’s Brussels Liaison Office.
Candidates are requested to follow the instructions available on the Call for applications for traineeships at EU-OSHA.
To be considered eligible, trainees must satisfy all of the following requirements on the closing date for submission of applications.
- Nationality: Be a national of one of the Member States of the European Union and Iceland, Norway and Liechtenstein (parties of the EEA agreement).
- University diploma: Candidates must have completed the first cycle of a higher education course (i.e. university education) and obtained a full degree or its equivalent by the closing date for applications. For declared on-going post-graduate studies an official declaration from the relevant university/institute must be provided.
- Languages: In order for the trainees to fully profit from the traineeship and to be able to follow meetings and perform adequately,
– applicants from Member States of the European Union must have very good knowledge of at least two official languages of the European Union1, of which one must be English, as English is the main vehicular language within EU-OSHA;
– applicants from Iceland, Norway and Liechtenstein must have very good knowledge of English, as English is the main vehicular language within EU-OSHA.
The following traineeship profiles are possible to apply for:
- Resource and Service Centre- Human Resources (RSC-HR)
- Network Secretariat – Brussels Liaison Office (NET–BLO)
- Network Secretariat – Quality (NET-QT)
- Communication and Promotion Unit- Communication (CPU-COMM)
- Communication and Promotion Unit- ICT/Web (CPU-ICT/WEB)
- Prevention and Research Unit (PRU)
Candidates must submit their application electronically. The EU-OSHA application form shall be used.
Candidates may apply for one or more traineeship profiles by filling out a separate application form.
Candidates are requested to send their application in English, which is the main working language of the Agency. All parts of the application form must be completed in full. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Applications must reach firstname.lastname@example.org by not later than 28 March 2018 at 13:00 noon Central European Time (CET). The subject of the e-mail should include the reference of this call for applications (EUOSHA/TR/18/01), the traineeship profile and the candidate’s family name.
Applications must be saved as follows:
EUOSHA/TR/18/01 – TRAINEESHIP PROFILE – FAMILY NAME
Example: EUOSHA/TR/18/01 – RSC-HR – SMITH
For More Information: