Application Deadline: 1st September 2018
The ESA Trainee Exchange Programme Committee aims to select the best European trainees and allow them to visit, for a period of 3 months training, the best training centres that Europe can offer. Criteria has been established to allow the ESA to identity the best and most promising trainees from Europe, and the centres which can offer the best of teaching and experience in Europe: with grants sufficient to cover the cost of accommodation, living expenses, travel and learning in these centres, the ESA seeks to mix together the two ingredients, for the primary benefit of the trainees in Europe.
Award amounts will be provided up to a maximum of 8,000 € for each three month Trainee exchange. Amounts awarded will include a first award to cover travel and first month expenses followed by subsequent awards subject to a first month evaluation. Award amounts will also depend on type of accommodation available at the host centre, cost of living in the host country and any other criteria deemed appropriate by the Trainee Exchange Programme Committee.
- Applicant must be an ESA Active/Trainee Member.
- Applicant must be no less than 3rd year Trainee and no more than 3rd year Specialist actively working in Europe (WHO recognised countries).
- Applicant must send the application form no later than 1 September of the preceding year
(the year before the fellowship).
- Please download the Application Form and the Application Guide and Checklist. The Guide and Checklist has been specially designed to help your application process and contains important information.
- Applicants will be advised of the outcome of their application no later than 1 November.
- Selected applicants will be required to write an article for the ESA eNewsletter describing their experience upon completion of the training period, within 1 month after finishing the training.
For More Information: