Application Deadline: March 15th, 2019
The Postdoc Academy for Transformational Leadership is designed to train the next generation of leaders in sustainability and transformation research.
Per intake, 20 researchers will be selected. To be eligible for the Postdoc Academy for Transformational Leadership you should be an early career researcher with sustainability focus, affiliated to a European research institution, and
- have obtained your doctorate/PhD no more than four years prior to applying (family and caring times excluded),
- be an excellent researcher with a vision (societal impact),
- have a strong interest and experience in doing inter- and transdisciplinary sustainability research, and
- conduct research that asks for the complementarity of natural sciences, social sciences and the humanities.
- have a research topic relevant to this year’s focus topic “Scaling Sustainability”
- be on the way to professorship and academic leadership positions,
- be an academic intrapreneur, who acts responsibly and initiates positive changes and innovation within his/ her institution,
- be a shaper, a shaker and a mover,
- have excellent English language skills (CEFR Level C2),
- be committed to attending all seminars and relevant networking activities and
- have funds for your postdoc research for the majority of the Postdoc Academy.
Applicants should be early-career researchers at an academic institution in one of the following European countries: Albania, Andorra, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Kosovo, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Liechtenstein, Macedonia, Malta, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Republic of Ireland, Republic of Moldova, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Slovenia, Slovakia, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Vatican.
An online application form is linked here in the period from 15th January to 15th March 2019.
You need to register on the online platform in order to view the application form. Once registered you can work on your application. Please safe regularly. You can return to your application and continue to work on it any time until 15th March 2019. If your application is considered successful in the first stage, you will be invited to an assessment workshop. The assessment workshop will take place in the Robert Bosch Stiftung – Berlin Representative Office on Thursday, 13th June 2019.
15th January till 15th March 2019
Online application (motivation, CV, letter of support, etc.)
13th June 2019
Assessment workshop (personal presentation, interview, group work)
Until 30th June 2019
Notification of selection results to applicants
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the Robert Bosch Stiftung 2019 Postdoc Academy