The World Youth Alliance Internship Program provides opportunities for young people who are inspired by the ideas and work of the World Youth Alliance (WYA) to gain professional skills working on WYA’s projects and a substantive learning experience on WYA’s core ideas. Projects are designed to enhance each student’s specific academic background and interests. Interns receive mentorship and training from WYA staff members.
Ideal candidates possess a strong desire to protect and promote human dignity while making a positive impact on society. Candidates must be proactive, self-driven, resourceful, detail-oriented, and humble individuals with a willingness to learn.
What’s in it for you?
a) Introductory Training
Undergo WYA’s Certified Training Program (CTP) and learn about human rights philosophy and the dignity of the person.
b) Project Management
Work on projects suited to your interests and strengths under the supervision of WYA staff.
c) Network Building
Attend different events and meet new contacts as you represent WYA in various occasions.
We offer internships in all of our regional offices. Many of the interns accepted into the New York internship first complete a regional internship, are active WYA members in their country, and receive recommendations on their outstanding work.
Our regional offices include:
- Africa (Nairobi, Kenya)
- Asia Pacific (Manila, Philippines)
- Europe (Brussels, Belgium)
- Latin America (Mexico City, Mexico)
- Middle East (Beirut, Lebanon)
- North America (New York, USA)
Schedules of Deadlines for the various regional offices:
- Asia Pacific (Manila, Philippines)- Jul 29, 2018
- Europe (Brussels, Belgium)- Jun 29, 2018
- Latin America (Mexico City, Mexico)- Aug 26, 2018
- Middle East (Beirut, Lebanon)- Sep 1, 2018
- North America (New York, USA)- July 13, 2018
For More Information: