Application Deadline: June 8th 2018
- A 3-month tailored program in the heart of Provence for early-stage entrepreneurs.
- Do you want to shape the future of food and mobility?
- thecamp Startup program in co-production with Le Village by CAAP believes positive alternatives will come from radical entrepreneurs.
Climbers are highly motivated and passionate individuals who are:
– founders of a tech startup (pre-series A)
– mission-driven, conscious and change-leader entrepreneurs
– eager to be part of an ecosystem
– already able to share an MVP
– a dedicated team (1-3) working full-time
– able to spend 3 months full-time in Provence from Sept 10 to Dec 10, 2018
– Worldwide mentors to coach you year-round
– Access to public projects in cities: port, city squares, new district projects…
– Business engagement with our 16 founding partners – billion-dollar companies
– Key connections to close deals on campus: VC’s, corporates, entrepreneurs, policy makers…
– Up to 200,000 euros investment thanks to a strong network of investors
– Access to the ‘FabLab’ to build & prototype (3D printer, laser cutting machine, tools & supplies, etc.)
– Possibility to showcase your solution in the ‘Inspire Lab’ on site
– Full access to thecamp infrastructures and amenities: beautiful office space, a high-end restaurant, smart sport facility, swimming pool, beach volley, basketball field, amphitheater… on a 17-acre campus
– Financial contribution to your local accommodation (if you’re delocalizing during the program)
– Food – Access to thecamp’s infrastructure: the restaurant and the vegetable garden
– Mobility – Access to 7 hectares of private land (private road, electric and regular bikes, EV)
For More Information: