Application Deadline: 7th November 2018
Thomas Cook Group Airline, part of the Thomas Cook Group plc., is one of Europe’s leading airlines, operating from the four source markets Germany, UK, the Nordic countries and Spain. With a fleet of 100 aircraft, Thomas Cook Group Airline carries 18.5m customers per year to more than 130 destinations, generating revenues of £3.2bn. Its 8,500 employees put the customer at the heart of everything they do and the airline has received more than 60 awards in the past five years, showing the passion and customer focus of its colleagues around the world.
Graduate Trainee Programme ROTATE
based either in Manchester, Frankfurt, Palma de Mallorca or Copenhagen.
If accepted, you can look forward to 18 months of excitement, active contribution to our strategy, many new and challenging experiences. You will get to see every side of the Thomas Cook Group Airline and will be working both individually and as a team. You will be given the opportunity to work alongside and be mentored by many experienced colleagues who will support you and support you on your journey.
You will enjoy the unprecedented opportunity to visit all Thomas Cook Group Airline offices in Manchester, Frankfurt, Copenhagen and Palma de Mallorca during an onboarding phase providing you with a comprehensive insight into the Group Airline organisation. You will be paired with a Mentor, who will share knowledge and experience and will guide you as you require. In the next stage, you will rotate through our business and will be working on at least two high level projects in our main business areas such as Sales & Marketing, Revenue Management and Flight Network or Ground and Aircraft Operations, Finance, HR or IT, and will spend at least six months abroad. Throughout the complete duration of the programme, you will be equipped with appropriate learning and development such as leadership training, customer contact or social contribution to help you develop and obtain the relevant skills to enable you to move into the next stage of your career at the Thomas Cook Group Airline.
These qualifications and skills distinguish you from others:
- Minimum 2:1 Bachelor degree or equivalent
- More than 3 month’s international experience
- Excellent English language proficiency (certified), good language skills in either German (preferred), Spanish or a Nordic language
- High commitment, sense of responsibility and service-orientation
- High degree of flexibility, capacity for teamwork and autonomy
- Affinity for new cultures, challenges, change, mobility and an international working environment
What you can look forward to at Thomas Cook Group Airline:
- Atmosphere – through a pleasant and motivated team with flat hierarchies.
- Excitement – through fascinating and varied tasks in many areas of the business.
- Development – through qualified integration and training and development possibilities.
- Benefits – through attractive travel discounts, pay and fringe benefits characteristic for the industry.
- Values – through applying our core values every day in everything we do:
- Germany – Condor Flugdienst GmbH, Thomas Cook Aviation GmbH, Thomas Cook Crewing Company GmbH, Frankfurt and Oberursel
- UK – Thomas Cook Airlines UK, Manchester
- Nordic countries – Thomas Cook Airlines Scandinavia, Copenhagen
- Spain – Thomas Cook Airlines Balearics, Palma
Ready for ROTATE?
To become part of our unique programme ROTATE, you are required to pass through a specific application process:
- You will need to submit your online application – apply below (Deadline 7th November 2018).
- In the next step you will be asked to perform a non-live and recorded online interview. The most convincing applicants will be invited to complete a personality questionnaire and attend a selection day, planned for the 10th December 2018 in Frankfurt am Main, Germany (near airport). On this day, we will get to know you in person and put all necessary skills to a test with exercises and interviews. Please note this day in your diary.
Ready for take-off?
Don’t miss the chance to be part of this exciting journey!
We are looking forward to your application via our Career Portal.
Please apply with a Curriculum Vitae, letter of motivation, relevant references and certificates.
(Deadline: 7th November 2018)
For More Information: