Application Deadline: January 12, 2016
Tory Burch Foundation believe in women entrepreneurs, their personal power and their power in the marketplace. This is why TBF have launched inaugural Fellows Competition. Tory Burch Foundation will identify ten Fellows to become ambassadors for women entrepreneurs and to receive access to capital, education, mentorship and networking.
- A woman entrepreneur who owns a majority stake in a business and manages it on a day-to-day basis
- 21 years and older
- Proficient in English
- A legal resident of the United States
- For-profit, from any industry
- Early stage (no more than 5 years of operations)
- Generating revenues (up to $500,000 annually)
- Formed under United States law and operating in the United States
- Nonprofit organizations
- Idea stage ventures
- Subsidiary businesses
- 30 finalists will be featured on the Tory Burch Foundation site and the public will vote for their favorite entrepreneur.
- Ten Fellows will be selected according to our evaluation criteria which includes online voting. In June 2016, the Fellows will participate in a three-day workshop in New York City hosted at the Tory Burch Headquarters.
- This will include mentorship, keynote speakers and an opportunity to meet Tory.
- Additionally, Fellows will participate in a pitch competition before a panel of judges to determine one winner for a grant investment of $100,000.
- The ten Fellows will then be part of a one-year program that provides business guidance from the Tory Burch Foundation.
- APPLICATIONS OPEN : November 2015 – January 12, 2016
- VOTING FOR TOP 30 FINALISTS : March – April 2016
- Final 10 fellows selected : May 2016
- Fellows in new york city: June 2016
For More Information: