Towards collaborative practice 2016. Forum on social innovation and entrepreneurship
Seminar / Conference
28 November – 2 December 2016 | Lecce, Italy
The #TCP2016 Forum builds upon the outcomes of the “Towards collaborative practice 2015. European conference on youth work, social innovation and entrepreneurship”, organised in Malmö Sweden in November 2015. The conference aimed to explore the potential of youth work to support social innovation and entrepreneurship, and to advance collaborative practice.
Co-organised by the Italian “Erasmus+” National Agency and the SALTO-YOUTH Participation Resource Centre, in collaboration with the Bulgarian, Danish, Hungarian, Maltese, Spanish and UK “Erasmus+” National Agencies
• Create a common understanding of social entrepreneurship and social innovation, and impact creation;
• Facilitate networking and collaboration among participants;
• Offer an opportunity for sharing ideas, tools, methods, challenges and good practices;
• Provide information on Erasmus+ funding opportunities to promote project building to foster social innovation and entrepreneurship.
- The Organizers are looking for 100 participants with the following professional backgrounds : associations of cooperatives; employment, entrepreneurship and
social innovation support services (Chambers of Commerce, incubators, accelerators, banks, social venture capitalists etc.); formal education representatives; foundations; local and regional administration representatives; policy-makers; researchers; social entrepreneurs; youth workers.
- Participation costs will be covered by your Erasmus+ National Agency.T
- his project is financed by the Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme. Being selected for this course, all costs (accommodation, travel, visa, etc.) relevant to participation in the course will be covered by the NAs involved in this project – except a participation fee which varies from call to call and country to country. Please contact your Erasmus+: Youth in Action NA to learn more about the financial details, and how to arrange the booking of your travel tickets and the reimbursement of your travel expenses.
When and where?
- The event will take place in Lecce Italy from 28 November to 2 December 2016 (including arrival and departure days)
For More Information: