Application Deadline: 10th of August 2016.
The training course: “Increasing quality of inclusion and employability international youth projects” will be held in Novi Sad, Serbia in October 2016. We hereby kindly ask you to recruit participants from your organizations that will be able to participate at the
training course and give back their knowledge and skills in the topics of the training course.
The training course will take place in Serbia (Novi Sad) from 4th October (arrival in the afternoon) to 12th October (departure in the morning after the breakfast) 2016.
Focus of the training course (TC) is to empower youth workers for quality youth empowerment in order to combat youth unemployment and exclusion. TC is developed for those willing to organise and improve the quality of inclusion/employability impact
in their activities. This project aims to increase quality of partners’ activities for raising necessary competences of young people with fewer opportunities who were never employed or have recently lost employment.
The core activity of the project is 8 days long training course. It will be organised in the youth hostel in Novi Sad, from 4th till 12th October 2016. Project will gather 26 participants from 13 organisations and countries (Germany, Serbia, Croatia, Kosovo*, Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, FYR Macedonia, Turkey, Czech Republic, Slovenia, Greece, Romania and Montenegro).
• Reflecting and exchanging opinions about the inclusion/exclusion and unemployment and entrepreneurship of youth with fewer opportunities in different European countries
• Defining our target groups of youth with fewer opportunities and exploring the needs and consequences of socially excluded groups around us, in order to be able to improve situations towards more inclusive society
• Achieving common understanding of different aspects, concepts and values of youth work and/for inclusion
• Discussing and understanding how EU social inclusion/employment policies influence our countries being members of EU or having (potential) candidate status to EU
• Mapping inclusion/employability related issues in our local youth work, but also in our European youth work and within Erasmus+ YiA projects
• Discussing criteria and indicators of quality inclusion/employability/entrepreneurship activities
• Analysing different levels of quality and criteria – influence of (quality) inclusion/employability projects on personal, organisational and communities’ level
• Developing recommendations for quality criteria and indicators for quality inclusion/employability projects that are further influencing personal competences development, possible behavioural changes and changes in local communities
• Further developing participants’ competences in defining, planning and coordinating quality youth work projects which contribute to youth inclusion/employment
• Introducing the E+-YiA and developing new projects and future European level cooperation among partners with the topic of inclusion and youth employment with the target groups of unemployed youngsters with fewer opportunities
The course is based on the pedagogical understanding of the Council of Europe and the European Commission Partnership Programme and our own experience and expertise in project management and youth work for entrepreneurship, employability skills
and inclusion. As the training materials we will use SALTO booklets, T-kits, Compass, and different EU policy/programmes information. The TC will follow the non-formal education approach, principles and methods and will be based on participants’
experience and exchange.
The participants should fulfil the following criteria:
• Age above 18
• To be active youth workers willing to apply and multiply the knowledge received on this training course
• Willing to take action in the field of inclusion, employability and entrepreneurship of youth with fewer opportunities, setting up the international and local projects
• Willing to enter into partnerships with participants from different organisations/countries on behalf of their sending organisations
• Able to work in English
• Able to attend the entire duration of the course
Travel and visa costs reimbursement
- Travel costs will be reimbursed only for the cheapest way of transport and preferably for the return tickets. Travel expenses are covered by the organizers 100% up to the maximum allowance per distance calculator and means of travel (for all the original tickets and ways of travel that are plane, bus, train or ferry, NOT taxi and NOT car).
- Participants must keep all travel documents (tickets, travel agency invoices and boarding passes) as organizers are able to make any reimbursement only on the bases of presented documents!
- The travel reimbursement will not be done on the spot, but after the return of the participants to their homes and after they send the
- ORIGINAL tickets and boarding passes to the organisers (and also after they fill in / submit / send us the evaluation forms from of the training course). When you are buying a ticket, ask for additional bill as well, if possible!
Participation fee: NONE!
All accommodation and food costs in the hostel are covered by the organisers.
Apply Now for the Training course: „Increasing quality of inclusion and employability international youth projects“
Please note that the deadline for applications is 10th of August 2016.
Selected participants will receive the detailed infosheet till 17th of August 2016.
For any additional information, please see cjcd.org