- The participants are expected to be highly motivated first, second and third year undergraduate students who demonstrate leadership through academic work, community involvement, and extracurricular activities.
- The fields of study can vary, and may include the sciences, social sciences, humanities, education, business, and other professional fields.
- be proficient in English;
- be interested in the topic of Local, State, and Federal Public Policymaking;
- be between 18 and 25 years of age;
- have at least one semester left of their undergraduate studies, and therefore be committed to return to their home universities following completion of the program
- demonstrate strong leadership qualities and potential in their university and community activities;
How to apply
Please complete online application form available below and updated transcript from your university by December 15th, 2015.
For additional information, contact Ramina Murshudova, the Education Specialist from Public Affairs Section of the Embassy at 4883300, ext 3555 or via email at email@example.com .
For More Information: