The UBS global open innovation competition is for entrepreneurs, start-ups or growing companies that could change the way finance works and how banks meet their client’s needs. That’s why UBS is looking for disruptive ideas.
- UBS is looking for individual entrepreneurs or young companies incorporated on or after 1st January 2010 and with an annual turnover lower than $3m. You should have received less than $10m in total investment and not more advanced than series A or B funding.
Participants should have developed:
- An idea/ concept grounded on innovative/ disruptive technology capabilities applied to banking/ finance
- Or a functional demo or prototype of the product, service or application.
The technology solutions proposed should:
- Be focused directly on banking and financial services
- Or have a demonstrable impact in another sector but with a potential connection or application within the banking and financial industry.
- With a first prize of US$50,000, the competition offers the winners a share of over US$300,000 cash prizes and support, over 300 hours dedicated coaching and mentoring from experienced technology and business leaders, and also a chance to further commercialize and scale their ideas and technologies with help from UBS resources and support.
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the