Post Title: Internship
Duty Station: UNESCO MGIEP, India
Duration: 3 – 6 months
Last Date of Application: 16th June 16
UNESCO MGIEP New Delhi, a specialized Category-I institute that works on empowering the Youth and transforming education for humanity is currently offering opportunities to high potential and highly motivated candidates to intern for 3–6 months with the Youth Programme at UNESCO MGIEP.
The selected candidate will work under the direct supervision of the Project Officer
and assist in programme activities and help build membership and engagement for the YESPeace Community on Knowledge-Commons (an online platform to discuss Education for Peace, Sustainable development and Global citizenship-EPSG) and also Social Media.
1. Build membership and engagement for YESPeace Community.
2. Execute, monitor and analyse the YESPeace Community online engagement plan.
3. Link the Online engagement plan on Knowledge-Commons and Social Media with various large scale events of the Institute.
4. Assist to promote YESPeace Community on Social Media.
5. Develop on an on-going basis a database of influential youth in the field of EPSG.
6. Preparing pre and post activity reports for YESPeace Community activities.
7. Provide assistance/support during institute wide conferences and activities.
8. Assist Programme Officers with any other youth-programme related tasks.
- A post-graduate in Digital Media, Mass Communication, Journalism and Education.
- Social Media savvy with, preferably, proven ability of past online community building experience.
- Proficiency in Design software’s will be an asset.
The Youth programme UNESCO MGIEP aims to engage and empower 1.8 billion youth overt the world to become champions of Education for Peace, Sustainable development and Global citizenship. This vision is executed through these four major activities–
- YESPeace Network (a platform for youth organisations working in EPSG)
- Campus ambassadors (creating spaces for inter-cultural dialogue in universities)
- Changemakers (executive leadership programme in EPSG for future leaders
Youth-led monitoring (tracking progress towards the achievement of Sustainable Development Goals)
Global 24X7 (a week-long campaign with concerts, inter-cultural dialogues, art shows and seminars)
Expected starting date of assignment:How to apply:
Send your detailed CV in attached format along with a letter of Interest by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
For More Information: