Application Deadline: July 10th 2016
In cooperation with the UNFPA Regional Office for Eastern Europe and Central Asia (EECARO), the European Board and College of Obstetrics and Gynaecology (EBCOG) offers an annual award of the value of € 4,000, as a contribution towards the cost of the successful applicant’s visit to a specialised centre offering knowledge, skills, and quality improvement in sexual and reproductive health. The host centre will be nominated by EBCOG from one of its 37 European member professional associations and collaborating European Subspecialist Societies.
• Applicants must be health professionals working in Eastern European (excluding European Union member states) and Central Asian Countries (EECA Region)
• The grant can be used to cover expenses for a short term visit to the nominated centre
• Successful applicants will be required to provide a report on their award and the outcomes. They will be invited to present their work and its outcomes at the joint UNFPA-EBCOG session at the next EBCOG Congress. The Award Holder will be eligible for free registration for the Congress.
Closing date for applications: 10 July 2016
• Complete and sign the attached application form and e-mail it to: email@example.com
• Ensure you have carefully read the guidance notes before submitting your application
• Successful applicants will be notified in September 2016
• The Award should be utilised within three months of the date of its conferral
• EBCOG has the right to withdraw the Award at anytime if applicants fail to adhere to or comply with the eligibility or Award criteria
For More Information: