Job no: 494502
Work type: Internship
Location: United States of America
The UNICEF Internship Programme offers qualified and eligible students at both Headquarters (HQ) and Country Offices (CO) the unique opportunity to acquire direct practical experience in UNICEF’s work and the United Nations system under the direct supervision of experienced UNICEF staff.
Internships are offered depending on the availability of meaningful assignments and the needs and capacity of units/offices to receive and supervise interns.
At the time I would like to start my internship with UNICEF,
- I will be enrolled in a graduate (Master’s) degree or undergraduate (Bachelor’s) degreel; and
- I will have completed at least two years of full-time studies towards completion of my undergraduate degree.
- I have excellent academic performance and can demonstrate it by my recent university or other academic institution records.
I am proficient in at least one of UNICEF’s working languages (English, French or Spanish) and fluent in the working language of the office I am interested to work in.
Areas of work
UNICEF is active in various functional areas related to its mandate, which can be categorized in three main pillars: Programme and Policy, External Relations and Operations.
UNICEF Internships are offered in all its functional areas, listed as follows:
Programme and Policy
- Adolescent Development
- Communication for Development (C4D)
- Child Protection
- Early Childhood Development
- Expanded Programme Immunization
- HIV / AIDS
- Human Rights
- Knowledge Management
- Monitoring & Evaluation
- Programme Management
- Policy Analysis & Planning
- Social and Economic Policy
- Statistics and Monitoring
- Finance and Administration
- Human Resource
- Internal Audit Managemen
- Information Communication Technology
- Operations and Business Managemen
- Supply / Logistics
- Alliances and Resource Mobilization
- Communication / External Relations
- Private Fundraising and Partnerships
- UN and Multilateral Affairs
For More Information: