Application Deadline: June 1st 2017
The Unite Foundation provides scholarships of free student accommodation to young people in the UK from care or estranged backgrounds. UF are unique in this field and are growing every year thanks to the commitment and support of our university and corporate partners.
The Unite Foundation Scholarship Scheme was designed to support young people for whom a year-round home for successful study is key.
In particular, the Foundation supports students who have come through the care system or do not have contact with either of their parents having become estranged for whatever reason.
A Unite Foundation Scholarship means a rent free university home for three separate years of your degree. We also bring you other opportunities through our sponsors, such work placement opportunities, mentoring or other activities that can help you make the most of your university experience.
In the 2017/18 academic year there will be 70 Scholarships offered across the following universities:
- University of the West of England (UWE)
- University of Bristol
- Bath Spa University
- University of Exeter
- Plymouth University
- University of Portsmouth
- Aston University
- Bournemouth University
- University of Reading
- Brunel University London
- Robert Gordon University
- Edinburgh Napier University
- University of Edinburgh
- University of Strathclyde
- Glasgow Caledonian University
- Queen Mary University of London
- University College London (UCL)
- University of Westminster
- London Metropolitan University
- King’s College London
- University of Huddersfield
- Leeds Beckett University
- De Montford University
- University of Sheffield
- Sheffield Hallam University
- Manchester Metropolitan University
- University of Salford
- Liverpool John Moores University
Applications are now invited for awards in the 2017/18 academic year.
- check your first choice university is part of the Unite Foundation network
- download the application form, complete and collect any supporting paperwork
- return your application to your university who will then submit to us by the deadline of 1 June 2017.
For More Information: