The Summer Financial Analyst Diversity Forum is a two-day program designed to increase your understanding of financial services and the various businesses and career paths at Wells Fargo.
A select group of high-performing students from diverse backgrounds be invited to participate. During the forum, you will develop a deep understanding of Wells Fargo’s unique values and culture, which you will experience first-hand in your interactions with our highly talented team members. You will have the unique opportunity to interview with hiring managers for summer internship positions in the Summer Financial Analyst Program before our spring 2017 recruiting season commences.
Aditional Forum activities includes:
- Early consideration for openings in the 2017 Summer Financial Analyst Program
- Panel discussions with analysts, managers, and senior leaders
- Professional development workshops
- Seminars on commercial credit, lending, and banking
- Networking with analysts and senior bankers
Conference Dates and Location:
- Los Angeles, CA: September 20-21, 2016
- Charlotte, NC: September 21-22, 2016
- Minneapolis, MN: September 27-28, 2016
All travel and meal expenses will be paid by Wells Fargo.
The program is open to all juniors pursuing a bachelor’s degree in any major with an expected graduation of December 2017 or May-June 2018
The online application period is June 1 — July 31, 2016.
Submit your application by Sunday, July 31, 2016