Deadline: 10 April, 2015, by midnight
The European Commission is launching a video competition entitled “What does a united Europe mean to you? ” for young people (aged 13-15) from the EU Member States as well as from the candidate countries and potential candidates in Southeast Europe.
National juries will select one entry from each country. The winners will be invited to Brussels, where they will have an opportunity to explore the city and the European institutions, and meet young people from all over Europe.
- Each participant may submit only one application;
- All applications must be clearly related to the topic of the competition;
- Acceptable are only original works. Once submitted, the application will be considered final;
- The video can include other people, but only one person can submit a video as the author and the video will be evaluated in this way by the national jury. Do not accept group reports;
- Applications may be with maximum duration of one minute;
- Applications that contain violence, hatred, racism, sexism or insults expressed in any other way, containing material and / or statement which violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of others or that may be considered illegal, will be disqualified;
- Applications from direct family members of employees of the EU institutions are not accepted.
- National juries will choose one application from each country.
- Winners will be invited to Brussels accompanied by one adult in June/July 2015 where they will have the opportunity to explore the city and the EU institutions and to meet young people from Europe.
- Each winner with accompanied adult, will get fully covered return flight/bus ticket to Brussels, accommodation and three meals a day, transportation costs through Brussels as well as tickets for organized activities.