Application Deadline: October 30th 2016
The World Bank Group is launching a Recruitment Drive aimed at increasing the number of Korean Nationals in its work force. This commitment to hire Korean Nationals reflects the Bank Group’s senior leadership commitment to create a diverse workforce whose key role is to fight poverty and increase shared prosperity. Employment opportunities will be in various technical areas and professional streams for talented and diverse young professionals and mid-career level professionals.
A career with the World Bank Group offers a unique opportunity for exceptionally talented individuals with a passion for international development. Bank staff work with governments, civil society groups, the private sector, and others in developing countries around the world, assisting people in all areas of development, from policy and strategic advice to the identification, preparation, appraisal, and supervision of development projects.
Positions may be based in Washington, D.C. or in a country office.
- Qualifications for the Analyst level (GE) is a Master or Bachelor’s degree with at least 2 years of relevant professional experience.
- For mid-career professionals (GF or GG), the requirements are a Master’s degree with 5 years (GF) or 8 years (GG) of relevant professional experience.
- Ideal candidates for these positions must have a demonstrated capacity for strategic thinking, the ability to conduct dialogue on relevant development policies and priorities, and
- be fluent in English with very good writing and communication skills.
- A select number of candidates will be interviewed first in mid-November, 2016. A final interview will be conducted early December, 2016.
- Those applications that were interviewed, but not selected in December, 2016 will be kept on file for up to one year and may be considered for future opportunities. Please note that only candidates long-listed for November interview and shortlisted for Dec. interview will be contacted.
To apply to any position, please click the vacancies below.
For More Information: