Are you a woman entrepreneur feeling stuck in your business?
Are you looking for a boost or a support system to help lift you to the next level?
Are you a woman entrepreneur with a business degree looking for a refresher or simply a new, innovative perspective on how to approach your business?
Are you an expert craftswoman or designing maestro but lacking in business skills to expand your reach to mainstream markets?
Women X is a World Bank-funded global initiative, aimed at supporting women business owners through business education, networking and mentorship opportunities. The Women X initiative is managed by Enclude and is being delivered in Lahore by the Management Science Department (MSD) at GCU.
The WomenX Entrepreneurship Programme will enable you to:
- Boost productivity and sales, grow your staff, enter new local, regional and international markets, access new supply chains, and identify profitable new business opportunities
- Learn how to design effective and affordable marketing strategies and introduce effective accounting practices
- Cultivate your leadership, communications and management skills
- Receive guidance and mentorship from industry leaders and benefit from strong support networks
- Develop a business growth action plan aimed at growing your business
- Karachi: Earn a certificate from IBA’s Center for Entrepreneurial Development (CED), one of the top three entrepreneurship centers outside of the US.Lahore: Earn a certificate from Lahore’s prestigious Government College University’s Management Studies Department.
Peshawar: Earn a certificate from the reputable Institute of Management Sciences.
In addition, participants will strengthen their interpersonal skills and engage in small group sessions designed to create new perspectives and clarity about their businesses. The WomenX programme is especially beneficial for women who have already started their businesses and are seeking additional business education, sustainability or expansion solutions, or business support networks.
- Womenx are accepting applications on a rolling basis. The second batch in Lahore begins classes in August 2016.
- Please do not leave any question blank. Write “N/A” where the question is not applicable.
- Only women entrepreneurs with businesses based in Lahore will be considered.
- You can submit your forms to “Meherunnisa Ahmed, Women Resource Center, Lahore Chamber of Commerce and Industries 11-Shahrah-e-Aiwan-e-Tijarat, Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan or fill the online form at www.womenxpakistan.com.
For More Information: