Application Deadline: December 1st 2016
The World Youth Alliance Internship Program provides opportunities for young people who are inspired by the ideas and work of the World Youth Alliance (WYA) to gain professional skills working on WYA’s projects and a substantive learning experience on WYA’s core ideas. Projects are designed to enhance each student’s specific academic background and interests. Interns receive mentorship and training from WYA staff members.
Ideal candidates possess a strong desire to protect and promote human dignity while making a positive impact on society. Candidates must be proactive, self-driven, resourceful, detail-oriented, and humble individuals with a willingness to learn.
What’s in it for you?
a) Introductory Training
Undergo WYA’s Certified Training Program (CTP) and learn about human rights philosophy and the dignity of the person.
b) Project Management
Work on projects suited to your interests and strengths under the supervision of WYA staff.
c) Network Building
Attend different events and meet new contacts as you represent WYA in various occasions.
There is a standard application process for the WYA Regional Internship Program. Before you apply, we strongly encourage you to browse through our website to learn more about the organization and to see if our programs are the right fit for you.
IMPORTANT: Incomplete applications will not be processed.
- Completed regional application form
- Resumé or Curriculum Vitae
- Two letters of recommendation
- Only if you are a new member: Your signed copy of the WYA charter
You will receive a confirmation receipt via email within three weeks of the internship application deadline only if your application is complete. If your application satisfies the criteria for selection, someone from our internship committee will contact you to arrange an interview.
Regional Application Forms
Each region has its own application form. Please select your region below to download your application form.
- WYA is not responsible for assisting with or issuing visas for accepted applicants. WYA can only send an invitation letter as proof of acceptance into the internship program.
- Some regional internships provide accommodation. If you require accommodation, please inquire with the regional staff during the interview step of the application.
- Visa and transportation fees will be at the applicant’s expense.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For More Information: