Youth exchange ‘Ecoentrepreneurship=The Change is Green’ will be host in Karlstad, Sweden from
11 to 20 September 2018. The youth exchange will connect 60 participants from following countries:
Sweden, Republic of Macedonia, Turkey, Bulgaria, Italy and Slovakia. Each country will be
represented by 8 young people and 2 group leaders.
Main goal of youth exchange ‘Ecoentrepreneurship=The Change is Green’ is to empower young
people to become future community leaders able to design innovative solutions to global problems
This main goal is plan to achieve through following objectives:
- to raise understanding among participants and participating organizations about the concept of eco-
entrepreneurship, its key elements
- to support sharing good practices all around the globe and raise interest of the participants to apply new knowledge in practice and develop own eco-enterprises in the future;
- to encourage the participants to share lessons learned during the youth exchange with their peers and
- to empower them to look for innovative solutions of ecological problems in their communities and countries;
- to provide participants an opportunity to create new partnerships and work on ideas for future projects that could be implemented with support of Erasmus + Programme.
- During the youth exchange the participants will participate in various non-formal based activities
reflecting their different learning styles and interests. Important element of youth exchange will be
active involvement of the participants into the process of realization. The youth exchange will have
impact on directly involved young people who will gain new competencies in the field of
ecoentrepreneurship and Erasmus + Programme. Moreover, the youth exchange will bring new ideas
for international and local projects.
Main target group of youth exchange are young people in age from 18 to 25 including young
people with fewer opportunities facing economic and social obstacles and geographical.
- Part of
the group will be also young people in age 26 to 30 who already have some experiences of
participation in international or local projects and who will be supporting the newcomers
together with group leaders.
After sending their tickets and boarding cards, participants will receive the reimbursement of
their travel costs. Travel (flights, other means of transport) expenses are compensated (up to
100%), based on the actual expenses incurred and the distance from your location of residence
to the location of the project (Karlstad, Sweden). We don’t send money to each participant,
only to sender organization and sender organization will pay to participants their costs back.
For More Information: