Application deadline: Thursday, September 10, 2015.
The Youth Time Movement is officially inviting journalists, particularly those from EU and North American countries, to apply for the Youth Time Global Forum, which will take place in Barcelona, Spain from the 28th to the 31st of October, 2015.
Requirements for applicants:
– Current employment in national or international media (newspaper, magazine, news agency, TV, radio or news portal);
– Significant journalistic experience and deep understanding of current global issues in youth politics and social life;
– Efficiency, a track record of tolerance, and a readiness for new experiences;
– The selected participant should have an opportunity to publish one article about the Youth Time Global Forum before the event and several articles or postings within 2 weeks after the event.
- The Youth Time Movement will assist with visa applications for those who need one. Please note that selected journalists will need to pay for visa expenses on their own.
- Travel costs, accommodation for three nights, and meals are covered.
Please note that social media skills are highly appreciated. Audio and video skills are considered as an advantage. We expect perfect working and writing knowledge of English and the capacity to work with people from other cultural backgrounds.
How to apply:
For additional information contact:
Those selected will be notified by: September 30, 2015.
Find out what Youth Time Global Forum is going to be about.