2015 Adidas Group Graphic Design Paid Internship in Germany (Six Months
Application Deadline: 15 July 2015
Start Dates: 01.08.2015 or 01.09.2015
Duration: 6 months
Location: adidas Headquarters in Herzogenaurach (near Nuremberg)
Country: Germany Job Function: Design
State / Province: Germany Position Type: Intern
City / Location: Herzogenaurach Brand: adidas
Want to practice what you’ve learned at university?
- Do you want to experience hands-on what your dream job is like?
- Are you a sports lover who’s ready to work in an international environment and take responsibility for your own projects?
Then welcome to the adidas Group. This is an opportunity to join a truly international business with an environment that is often described as dynamic, innovative, and culturally diverse. If you share our love for sport and competition and have the drive to be number one in what you do, then consider this option to join the winning team!
• Support team in day to day tasks
• Support the graphics design team creating graphics for tee shirts, apparel and footwear collections for adidas Originals, Sport Performance or Sport Style
• Assist apparel graphic designers with artwork and handover preparation
• Preparing technical drafts and graphic artwork for printing production
• Preparing concept and mood boards under the supervision and direction of the responsible graphic designers
• Understand the working process in a big company and the fashion and apparel industry
• Choosing and understanding printing executions on garments and providing graphic solutions accordingly
• Student of Graphic Design, Fine Arts, Illustration or similar
• Enrolled as fulltime student for the complete duration of the internship. Or in the so called gap year between Bachelor and Master’s degree (Only applies to EU citizens due to working permit regulations!)
• Fluent in English
• Good hand drawing and illustration skills are highly appreciated
• Fluent in Illustrator and Photoshop CS4/CS5 programs preferably on a Mac environment
• Good sketching and renderings skills to communicate concepts and ideas
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment with cross-functional teams and handle multiple tasks
• Previous Design experience is a plus
For More Information: