Application Deadline: November 30th 2015
Young inventors, radical thinkers and creators wanted: Young Globals Student Competition
The Young Globals is the only college/portfolio school competition for healthcare advertising that offers students an opportunity to submit their creative work, the chance to earn a prestigious Global Award, and the experience to test drive their career in healthcare advertising. Launched to identify and recognise emerging creative talent from around the world, Young Globals introduces students to the rewards of working in the healthcare and wellness advertising industry.
The world’s top portfolio, design, and technology schools are growing talent with the right DNA to help agencies transform healthcare advertising. We want more of these students to build a career in our industry.
The goal of the Young Globals is simple: introduce the world’s best and brightest young talent to the benefits of healthcare advertising by inviting them to think critically and solve a creative challenge: how to change the culture around health.
- Entrants must be a current student or recent graduate without a current full time job in advertising.
- Winners will receive an internship at McCann Health or Ogilvy CommonHealth—a win/win for students and agencies
- Finalists will be interviewed via Skype by the sponsor agency’s creative leaders. Winners will be assigned to one of these agencies (McCann Health or Ogilvy CommonHealth) based on cultural fit, geography and skills.
- Internships will be paid and last a minimum of one month, depending on the participant’s schedule and needs.
- Winners will also receive a Global Award and an opportunity to showcase their winning work at the award show in December and on the Global Awards site.*Internship pay includes an hourly wage. Travel expenses and lodging not included.
Develop a creative solution
How do we make HEALTH second nature in our lives? What cultural shift will you create to have such a significant impact that HEALTH is no longer a destination, no longer a sign of age, but a way of life?
Examples: tell us how we can prevent smoking, promote healthier eating, or stop the spread of HIV. Whatever the idea, it should be big enough to affect broad-scale change.
Summarize your idea in prose first. Then develop 1-3 sample creative, content, or technology ideas that demonstrate how the idea could come to life in execution. Consider unique channels and/or media vehicles as part of your idea.
For More Information: