2015 Guardian PR Account Management Internship ( £18-20k for 6 Weeks Internship)
This is a 4-6 week internship paying the annual equivalent of £18-20k designed to lead to a permanent job.
How can the intern expect to spend their day?
- Learning about account planning and reporting.
- Gaining experience in strategic counsel and creativity.
- Developing relationship management skills.
- Learning to assist with PR/media relations.
- Helping to continually look for opportunities to grow clients, in terms of new projects, retainers, non-PR services, additional PR spend etc.
- Gaining skills in PR results management and quality control.
Tell us about the ideal intern’s personality and qualifications:
- The ideal candidate should be a recent graduate.
- You should be bright, personable and articulate.
- You will have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- You should be enthusiastic, proactive and hard-working.
- Ideally interested in starting a career in PR and account management.
What are the perks of interning at the company?
This is a fantastic opportunity to intern at a young vibrant office with opportunities for great career progression!
Looking to kick-start your graduate career but struggling to get your foot on the ladder? Inspiring Interns is here to help! We match ambitious graduates with growing companies across the UK from our offices in London and Manchester.
For More Information: