Application Deadline:5 February 2015
The Leverhulme Trust Emeritus Fellowships Providing research expenses of up to £22,000 over up to two years to enable senior researchers who have retired from an academic post to complete a research project and prepare the results for publication.
The maximum value of a Fellowship is £22,000.
- be resident in the UK at the time of application;
- hold or have held a teaching and/or research post at a university or comparable institution in the UK at the point of retirement;
- have retired by the time of taking up the Fellowship and no longer have a normal contract of employment.
Applications will be considered in all subject areas with the exception of research that is of direct relevance to clinicians, medical professionals and/or the pharmaceutical industry.
- Travel and subsistence costs for periods away from home
- The employment of a research, clerical or secretarial assistant to support (rather than conduct) the work of the applicant
- Photographic expenses
- Office or laboratory consumables.
There is no provision for a personal maintenance allowance or remuneration for the applicant under this scheme. Please ensure that applications do not include any ineligible costs.
Fellowships are tenable for between 3 and 24 months, and the current round of awards must commence between 1 August 2015 and 1 July 2016.
For More Information: