Job Number: (150003HI)
Primary Location: Romania
Organization: Nestle Romania SRL
Nestlé has launched the European Youth Employment Initiative
- Are you a talented and dynamic student looking for a professional experience?
- Do you want to add to your career path a true hands-on adventure?
- Do you want exposure in a diverse environment operating in various functions and categories?
This year Nestlé is offering you the opportunity to join our company in one of the Commercial Internships.
The Commercial Internship role is the primary pathway to beginning a successful career by gaining exposure to both Sales and Marketing areas by combining work in the field (where you will develop your sales skills) and in the head office (where you will develop your marketing skills). We aim to offer you the chance to embed insight from both areas in order to understand the key activities and the way Sales, Marketing and Trade Marketing meet and work together.
The internship length will be 4 months, full-time, during which you will be working 2 months within the Trade Marketing team, 1 month within the Marketing team (gaining business overview from Marketing an Trade Marketing perspective) and 1 month in field, with our sales team (providing support to various members of the Sales team as we look to strategically grow our brands and the customers) all within our Cereal Department;
The program introduces you to Nestlé through a challenging and rewarding experience, which offers you the opportunity to contribute to business goals in one of our businesses.
Skill sets utilized and further developed during the Internship are presentation skills, team working, leadership, analytics, and building insights into action to deliver business solutions.
What you will ideally need:
- Student or fresh graduate of Marketing/Commerce/Business Administration/ Management or related field
- Fluent in English
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Good command of Microsoft Office package
- Motivation for sales and marketing
- Willingness to learn by doing, enthusiasm, good attitude
- Courage, flexibility, pragmatism and team spirit
- Initiative and enthusiasm to work in a fast moving, dynamic environment
- The ability to understand complex business issues and demonstrate consumer empathy
The internship will be paid.
Apply Now for the Nestle