Application Deadline: July 2nd 2015
The Ministry of Higher Education & Scientific Research United Arab Emirate is currently offering a number of graduate and undergraduate scholarship either internal or abroad.This is a fully-funded scholarship covering all of the related expenses.
The Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research was established by 1992 Federal Law No. (4), with a view to oversee higher education and scientific research policies in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Provision of health insurance and treatment for the scholarship students.
The Ministry notes that accepting the national students of high school graduates in the public and private higher education institutions and for external scholarships is considered an initial acceptance until the announcement of the names of candidates for the national service.
This scholarship will provide a monthly allowance, travel cost, health insurance and other expenses.
- To be eligible, applicants must meet all of the requirements as follow:
- Hold a general Secondary Certificate with an average of 90%.
- Applicants should have a very good grades (B+).
- Obtain 90% or above (High School), and get a very good rate (in other stages)
- Score of 150 or above in the CEPA Exam (High School)
- Academic Acceptance (unconditional)
- Score of 6 in the IELTS exam or its equivalent in the other language exams
- Study leave with or without payment – its duration- specialty, for employees
- Report on the extent of accreditation of the course by the CED.
- The student must sign the scholarship contract.
The application can be made online. Please note, all of the documents below must be submitted:
– Copy of valid passport
– A copy of Family Book
– A copy of ID card
– Personal photo
– A copy of the previous qualification
– Academic Acceptance (unconditional)
– TOEFL or IELTS
– Study leave with or without payment
– its duration
– specialty, for employees
– Extent of accreditation of the course by the Ministry’s CED.