2015 Young SouthEast Asian Leaders Initiative (YSEALI) Generation: Start Up Weekend ASEAN, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Application Deadline: July 3rd 2015
Benefit: If you get selected, you will be offered an all-expense-paid trip to Kuala Lumpur Malaysia to take part in the very first Startup Weekend ASEAN between August 4th- 6th, 2015
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, August 4-6, 2015
110 YSEALI (Young SouthEast Asian Leaders Initiative) (YSEALI) members between the ages of 18 and 30 will be selected to participate in this regional exchange.
- (Not a YSEALI Member? Sign up using the Join YSEALI form to the right.) During the selection process, YSEALI members from all ten ASEAN countries will be encouraged to submit individual or team one-minute videos to pitch ideas for community solutions that address the YSEALI themes of civil engagement, economic development, environment, and education.
- 110 participants , from ages 18 to 30, from around South East Asia (11 participants per country) to take part in YSEALI: Startup Weekend ASEAN, where they will build solutions that have the will grow and impact the ASEAN community.
- Ideal participants are university students or young professionals who have started or plan to start a business, or work in small entrepreneurial enterprises.
- The winning teams and individuals will be invited to Kuala Lumpur to participate and receive entrepreneurship training at the YSEALI Generation: Startup Weekend ASEAN
- During the Startup Weekend, teams will develop new apps on a given YSEALI topic. The top team will travel to the United States to meet U.S. entrepreneurs, business and technology incubators, and key companies.
- All teams will receive long-term mentoring and coaching that will extend beyond the period of the regional exchange.
For More Information: