2015/2016 NN Future Matters Scholarships for International Study in the Netherlands
Application Deadline: July 1st 2015
Are you planning to do your master’s abroad? Are you studying in the field of finance, risk management or economics? Do you need financial support for your studies? And are you ready for the chance of a lifetime?
This scholarship is meant for international students from selected countries who want to do their master’s in the Netherlands. These selected countries are Belgium, Luxembourg, Poland, Greece, Romania, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary or Bulgaria. The NN Future Matters Scholarship is financed by NN Group and administered by EP-Nuffic.
The scholarship amounts to € 5,000. You will receive this in the first year of your master’s studies.
- You are from Belgium, Luxembourg, Poland, Greece, Romania, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary or Bulgaria;.
- You are applying for a full-time master’s programme in the field of finance, risk management or economics at one of the participating Dutch research university;
- You are starting your master’s studies in September 2015;
- You meet the specific requirements of the institution of your choice;
- You are a first generation academic in your family.
How to apply
- Check if you meet the application criteria.
- Download the overview of participating institutions, which will follow as soon as possible.
- Check if the institution of your choice participates in the NN Future Matters Scholarship and click on the link next to the institution of your choice to apply.
- You can apply for the NN Future Matters Scholarship at the Dutch institution of your choice. A jury consisting of NN Group and EP-Nuffic will select the applicants who will be granted the scholarship. In case of equal suitability of the candidates, first generation academics will be favoured.
- Apply before 1 July 2015 at the Dutch institution of your choice.
You will be matched with an NN-mentor who will guide you throughout your studies. With this NN Future Matters scholarship and coaching programme, NN aims to help students engage in their own economic development.
For More Information: