Application Deadline: 30 June 2015 at 11:59 pm Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST).
- be aged 18 years or over at the commencement of their programme
- be a citizen and/or permanent resident of a participating country
- commence their proposed programme after 1 January 2016 an d no later than 30 November 2016. Applicants who have already commenced or will commence their intended programmeprior to 2016 are not eligible to apply
- provide all relevant supporting documentation (section 9)
- not currently hold or have completed,after 1 January 2014,an Australian Government sponsored scholarship and/or fellowship (directly administered to recipients by the Australian Government. A list can be found http://internationaleducation.gov.au/endeavourfaq
- not apply for a category in which they have already completed an Endeavour scholarship or fellowship.
- postdoctoral researchers
- vocational education and training students ( international applicants only)
- study, research and professional development programmes in any field in any of the participating countries
- travel and establishment allowances
- payments towards tuition
- monthly stipend
personalised support provided by a dedicated case manager:
- pre-departure briefings
- advice on health and travel insurance, accommodation, security and legal matters
- payment of allowances
- opportunities to attend professional development workshops and receptions
- membership of an active alumni network to maintain the professional relationships and friendships established
- travel allowance: $3,000 (provision to pay up to $4,500 under special circumstances)
- establishment allowance: $2,000 (fellowships) or $4,000 (scholarships)
- monthly stipend: $3,000 (paid up to the maximum category duration on a pro-rata basis)
- health insurance for the full category duration (OSHC for international recipients)
- travel insurance (excluding during programme for international recipients)
- Endeavour scholarship recipients will also receive tuition fees paid up to the maximum study/research duration on a pro-rata basis.
- Tuition includes student service and amenities fees.