2018 Hamdan Bin Mohammed Award for Innovation in Project Management (cash prizes OF $710,000)
Application Deadline: July 31st 2018
The Hamdan Bin Mohammed Award for Innovation in Project Management was launched in 2015 under the patronage of H.H. Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Crown Prince of Dubai and Chairman of the Dubai Executive Council, With the aim to encourage and promote the innovation, culture in the project management Field. It includes 4 categories celebrating individuals, teams, organizations and academia, and offers 8 awards recognizing the successes of participants with cash prizes totaling $710,000.
- Achieve project development through innovative and creative sustainable solutions
- Recognize talent and creative potential in project management locally, regionally and internationally
- Explore and assess and use creative practices in project management
- Provide a platform to share innovative ideas and exchange expertise in project management excellence
- Promote the exchange of knowledge and best practices in project management
- Take advantage of unique innovations in project management
- The Award calls on all individuals, Team and organization who have introduced innovative practices in the management of their projects, programs or portfolios.
For More Information: