Application Deadline: June 10th, 2016 (Friday).
The Economic Policy Institute and the Hanns Seidel Foundation are currently organizing the 4th International Youth Academy in the framework of the long-term Paving Youths’ Way student seminars series. It will be on the topic “Is my Europe the same as yours?” and will take place in the period July 4-8, 2016 at Pirin Park Hotel, Sandanski resort (Southwestern Bulgaria).
The international students’ initiative aims at comparing the perceptions about the EU and the future of Europe of young people from three neighbouring member states – Bulgaria, Romania and Greece.
Eligibility criteria for applicants from Bulgaria, Greece and Romania:
– to be no older than 27 years;
– to be either in their last years of undergraduate/graduate study (bachelor/master) or to have graduated in the last 6 months;
– to have at least a working command of English.
Call for participants – The call is open to Bulgarian, Romanian and Greek citizens who meet the general eligibility criteria. Interested students are invited to fill in application form, no later than June 10th, 2016 (Friday).
The organizers cover:
– accommodation in a double-occupancy room (with another participant);
– 3 full meals per day and coffee breaks;
– seminar material;
– For Bulgarian students the organizers cover transportation Sofia – Sandanski – Sofia;
– For Romanian students the organizers cover transportation Rousse – Sandanski – Rousse by minibus;
– For Greek students the organizers cover transportation Thessaloniki – Sandanski – Thessaloniki by minibus.
The working language of the student academy is English. Participants who successfully complete the training will receive a certificate.
For More Information: