Application Deadline: July 20th 2018
Start your career in a world leading accounting firm
Submit your CV to be in with a chance to take part in the ACCA 2018 Greece Internship Competition
Enter the ACCA 2018 Greece Internship Competition to be in with a chance to secure a 3 month paid internship with a leading accounting firm including Deloitte, EY, Grant Thornton, Mazars & SOLAE.
- Entrants must be a Graduate with a business / accountancy degree background
- Entrants must hold/expect to gain a minimum of a 2:1 degree (Minimum GPA 7.5)
- Entrants are required to have strong English language skills- written and verbal with evidence of a language certificate
- Entrants must be available to attend a full day assessment centre on Tuesday 11 September
- Entrants must be available to work from 1 October for 3 months for 40 hours per week
- Entrants are required to provide their name, date of birth, email address, telephone number, postal address and recent headshot.
- Entrants must be eligible to work in Greece
For more information please download our T&Cs.
Simply send us your CV, a recent headshot, and your English language certificate, along with the completed authorisation form that can be found below.
Candidates successful at the CV submission stage will be invited to take part in a short phone interview comprised of 2-3 competency questions. Those who perform well in this phone interview will then be invited to attend our assessment centre day on September 11th in Athens.
Entrants are required to provide their name, date of birth, email address, phone number, postal address and a clear headshot taken in the last 12 months.
Entrants are required to accept ACCA’s data terms by completing this authorisation form and sending it with their application
All documentation must be submitted in English
CV, headshot, English language cert, and authorisation from need to be emailed to email@example.com by no later than July 20th
For More Information: