Application Deadline:unspecified Europe Language Jobs is a fast-growing job board that is looking to hire someone to help them with the international Sales Department and assisting with different tasks.
We have a very dynamic team and is always open to new ideas and possibilities.
Europe Language Jobs currently provides service to candidates and companies throughout Europe, operating in 48 countries and over 33 languages.
Your tasks will be, with the help and support of your mentor:
– Building a network on LinkedIn
– Promote the activities of company on LinkedIn
– Acquisition of new customers
– Build good, long-term relationships with your customers
– Discuss the needs of your customers
– Make outbound calls to follow up on customers’ demands
– Encourage your customers to post their job offers
– Advise your customers how to use Europe Language Jobs
– Inform your customers about the latest developments of the company services
– Identify sales opportunities and close deals
– Identify opportunities for cross-selling and upselling in order to increase revenues
– Analyze goals and strategy with the team
– Create new ideas and possibilities to help to develop the strategy
– Native level of English
– You are a friendly and positive team player and willing to work in an international environment
– You are proactive, eager to learn and highly motivated
– You are results-driven
– You want to develop a career in business
– You have previous relevant experience in sales / account management (customer service, shop etc.), you are not afraid to pick up the phone and you are results-driven.
– You are passionate about online business and the recruitment industry
– You are able to identify customer needs and you have
– You have excellent listening and communication skills
– You are curious and able to multitask.
– International and friendly working environment
– 6 months internship
– Office in the city center of Barcelona
– Working on a fast-growing company, possibility to incorporate to the commercial team after the internship
– Paid online course (of your choice) in cooperation with EUDE
– Salary: 500€/month.
– Working hours: from Monday to Friday 09:00 – 18:00 and 1 free afternoon per week
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of europe language