Application Deadline: 10th April 2018
One of the most sought-after recruitment programmes with one of the most recognisable companies in the world has officially opened. AirAsia, the budget airline that has transcended what a budget airline was capable of and changed the aviation landscape, has reopened its popular Cadet Pilot Programme for 2018.
The AirAsia Cadet Pilot Programme 2018 is open from 20th March to 10th April. The AirAsia Cadet Pilot Programme 2018 is open to SPM graduates as well as diploma and bachelor’s degree holders.
The minimum requirements of an AirAsia Cadet Pilot 2018 applicant are as follows:
- Malaysian citizen or permanent resident
- Above 17 but not more than 28 years old at time of application
- Minimum height of 163cm (5ft 4in)
- Physically and mentally fit
- Distant visual acuity with or without visual correction shall be 6/9 or better in each eye separately, and binocular visual acuity shall be 6/6 or better. Refractive error of not more than 4.5 dioptres. Astigmatism of not more than 125D. Not colour blind. Final approval subject to Aviation Medical Doctor and Ophthalmologist assigned by AirAsia.
- Good command of English and Bahasa Malaysia, both written and spoken
Possess one of the following academic qualifications:
1. Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) or equivalent (i.e. IGCSE / O-Level) that is recognised by the Malaysian Ministry of Education and must be verified by the Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA), subject to final approval by the Civil Aviation Authority of Malaysia (CAAM)
- Any grade of A in English
- Any grade of A or B in Mathematics
- Any grade of A or B in Physics/Biology/Chemistry OR any A in General Science
- Any grade of A or B in any other two general subjects
- A pass in Bahasa Malaysia
2. A diploma related to the field of aviation OR a degree in any field with a minimum CGPA of 3.0
SPM with at least a grade C in any 4 subjects of which must include Mathematics, Physics/Biology/Chemistry or General Science and an A in English and a pass in Bahasa Malaysia.
If the AirAsia Cadet Pilot Programme 2018 follows the procedure of previous years, then the stages will look something like this:
- 1st stage – Entry exam
- 2nd stage – Harrison test
- 3rd stage – Interview
- 4th stage – Psychometric and psychomotor test
- 5th stage – Medical check-up
For More Information: