Amazon’s new “Delivery Service Partners” and their staff members won’t be employed by the tech company. The initial $10,000 costs will go to helping them start an independent business that has to begin with at least five delivery vans and ramp up to 20 vans over an undisclosed period of time.
If you’re a customer-obsessed people person who loves coaching teams in a high speed, ever-changing environment, becoming an Amazon Delivery Service Partner is an ideal opportunity for you. As an owner, you will operate with 20-40 vans and have 40-100 employees. You’ll be fully responsible for hiring and developing a team of high-performing, hardworking drivers, while we take care of getting you set up and ready to operate out of an Amazon delivery station in your city. You’ll be expected to provide consistent coaching and support for your team to ensure the successful delivery of packages in a 7 days/week, 365 days/year operation.
Great team leaders make great DSPs
- Experience hiring and developing great teams
- Ready to commit to being a hands on DSP owner full-time
- Available liquid assets of at least $30,000
- Strong credit history
- Previous business ownership preferred, but not required
- Submit basic information and learn more about becoming a DSP
- Fill out a full application
- Decide whether this is the right opportunity for you
- Complete 3 weeks of hands-on training
- Set up your business and build a team
- Start delivering
What you do
- Set up your business
Use our suite of exclusive deals to acquire the assets you need to start your business, and work with our network of top-in-class service providers to keep your business rolling.
Build your team
You’re a coach. This is your team. As you set up your business, the most important step you’ll take is recruiting and retaining solid drivers that will enable the ongoing success of your operation.