Socialpreneurs Competition | Workshop | Excursion | Cultural Program | Yogyakarta, 15 – 19 September 2017
Social Business Plan Competition
A competition for students and youths from ASEAN and across the globe to create business plan in which significantly addressing social problems in the society. There are six main concerns: services, technology, creative industry, culinary, agribusiness, and tech-startup. The best 20 groups will be selected to attend the final round as well as the other AYSPP programs in Yogyakarta.
- Qualification Round
1. Registration Files
2. Business Model Canvas presentation (we expect you to use/adopt PowerPoint style then convert the file to PDF) with no more than 12 slides
- Select the best 75 teams
- Quarterfinal Round
1. Infographic with business research method
2. 1 minute video explaining and promoting the business idea
- The best 20 teams fly to Yogyakarta
- Semifinal Round
Rocket Pitch Presentation in front of the Judges
- Select the best 5 teams
- Grand Final Round
Further details about the Grand Final Round will be informed only to the five grand finalists after the announcement.
The workshop is designed to introduce the concept of social entrepreneurship in the modern age and its contribution to the society. This program emphasizes on youth’s involvement as social entrepreneurs, in overcoming social problems and improving the regional economic stability. We will unveil the secrets of social entrepreneurship by inviting a panel of professionals who have been successful in contributing to the society with their ideas. The event is free and open to the public.
1. The competition requires a team to consist of 1 – 3 student(s) or youth in the age of 16 – 30 years old.
2. The member of the team must be: a. A student from a university or youth from an organization originated from ASEAN member countries; or b. A student or youth from other countries across the globe who has social entrepreneurship project in ASEAN member countries.
3. The social entrepreneurship project or business proposed must not be older than 3 years.
4. A team may consist of students or youth from different institutions and/or countries.
5. In the case of cross-border team, the team can only be admitted from where the social entrepreneurship project is conducted.
6. A person can only be registered in one team. ong>
1. The team must fill the online registration form on AYSPP 2017 official website by creating an account, create an account here.
2. The team must submit:
a. a statement letter confirming that the social entrepreneurship project or business proposed is not older than 3 years;
b. a pass photo of each member;
c. a scanned identity card (for Indonesian participant) or passport (for international participant) of each member;
The team must submit the Business Model Canvas in format of a presentation document based on the selected category before the deadline;
By submitting the Business Model Canvas in format of a presentation document, a team has automatically been registered.
Your idea must be a new product or service, a new social enterprise, and a new start-up business.
For More Information: