- Citizen of any of the 51 Asia- Europe Meeting (ASEM) partner countries
- A secondary, vocational or high school teacher or educator
- Proficient English skills (oral and written)
- Basic knowledge of E-learning and a keen interest in expanding it
- Passion for sharing, exchanging information and good practices in education
- Desire to cooperate with schools in Asia and Europe in an Online Collaboration
- Participants are selected through an Open Call for Application.
- The Open Call and the screening process will ensure a non-discriminative approach assuring an even geographic representation, gender balance and fair access to the opportunity for all.
- No registration or participation fee for the selected participants. Accommodation, meals and local transportation will be provided to participants residing outside Zug, Switzerland
For More Information: