Application Deadline: GMT +8 on FRIDAY, 3 AUGUST 2018.
Co-created by Ashoka and Robert Bosch Stiftung, ChangemakerXchange is a global collaboration platform for young social innovators to connect and develop cross-border collaborations. This special China summit is hosted by Code For Asia Society Ltd. and Ride with Books and is made possible by our exclusive partner in Ginkgo Foundation. The summit will take place from Monday, 15 October evening until Friday, 19 October morning and participants must be able to attend all days.
Applicants for ChangemakerXchange:
- Must be aged between 18 and 35. Please note a limited number of three places is available for people aged 30 and above.
- Should lead, co-lead, have founded or co-founded their own social venture which is up and running and addresses a relevant social problem. We are unable to accept applicants with an idea only or who are volunteering for an organisation.
- Must have a good level of English that enables them to understand, present, and collaborate throughout the summit.
- Should have the skills and know-how to be part of a special community of collaborative young social entrepreneurs and be willing to play an active role within this community.
- Must be based in Australia, Bangladesh, China, East Timor, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Myanmar, Pakistan, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam, regardless of nationality.
LOGISTICS AND COSTS
- ChangemakerXchange covers your travel costs to/from Guizhou/China as well as all of the conference costs for all four nights and five days (including hotel accommodation, inner city travel, food, entrance fees, etc.).
- However a modest participation fee of 100 EURO / 120 USD to cover part of the costs will be charged. Foreigners will also need to cover own visa costs. (A limited number of stipends in special cases are available upon request. If you really do require a stipend please let us know in the application form).
For More Information: