Application Deadline: 30 June 2016, 23:59 Singapore time
Using mobile to empower APEC’s next CEOs on the go!
Get that chance to represent your business at the APEC CEO Summit on 17-19 November 2016 in Lima, Peru!
APEC is looking for stories about how mobile technology helps small businesses grow in the Asia-Pacific. In a 60-second mobile phone video, tell us yours.
Small businesses are shaping the Asia Pacific landscape, making up 97 per cent of all enterprises in the region. APEC is implementing several initiatives to help SMEs become more integrated with global value chains. This includes making sure technology works to help businesses reach markets beyond geographical borders.
What you will win:
A sponsored trip to the APEC CEO Summit in Lima, Peru on 17-19 November. The video will be screened for APEC Senior Officials during APEC Leaders’ Week.
What are the requirements:
- Submit a 60-second video OR less;
- We highly encourage you to use your mobile devices to shoot your video;
- Submit your video as Youtube URL;
- The submitted video must not contain material that violates or infringes on another’s rights, including publicity and intellectual property rights. The APEC Secretariat reserves the right to disqualify entries that violate intellectual property and copyright laws. Please refer to the terms and conditions;
- A participant is allowed a maximum of two video submissions;
- The video should comply with APEC nomenclature guidelines. Members of APEC should be referred to as ‘member economies’ or ‘members’ or ‘economies’. The terms ‘nation’, ‘national’ or ‘country’ must not be used as a synonym for an APEC member economy. The term ‘member economy government’ may be used as appropriate. Please avoid the use of flags or any symbol of sovereignty.
- Authenticity and relevance to theme
- Overall composition and execution
Send us your videos until 30 June 2016, 23:59 Singapore time
For More Information: