Application Deadline: 30 June 2017 11:59 pm (Australian Eastern Standard time)
The Australian Government Department of Education and Training administers the Endeavour Scholarships and Fellowships. The Endeavour Scholarships and Fellowships aim to build Australia’s reputation for excellence in the provision of education and research, support the internationalisation of the Australian higher education and research sectors and offer high-achieving individuals from overseas and Australia opportunities to increase their productivity and expertise in their field.
|Category||Eligible Participating Countries / Regions|
|Endeavour Queen Elizabeth II Diamond Jubilee Scholarshipndeavour Queen Elizabeth II Diamond Jubilee Scholarship
Endeavour Postgraduate Scholarship#
Endeavour Vocational Education and Training Scholarship#
Endeavour Research Fellowship (including Research Fellowship for Indigenous Australians)
Endeavour Executive Fellowship
Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, El Salvador, French Guiana, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, United States, Uruguay, Venezuela.
Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei Darussalam, Myanmar, Cambodia, China (People’s Republic), Hong Kong SAR, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea (Republic of Korea – South), Laos, Macau, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Nepal, Pakistan, Philippines, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Vietnam.
Antigua and Barbuda, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Cuba, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guyana, Haiti, Jamaica, Martinique, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Trinidad and Tobago.
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France (including Reunion), Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russian Federation, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine, United Kingdom (including Northern Ireland).
Afghanistan, Bahrain, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Yemen.
Fiji, French Polynesia, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Micronesia (Federated states), Nauru, New Caledonia, New Zealand* (including Cook Islands, Niue and Tokelau), Palau, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Wallis and Futuna.
|Endeavour Australia Cheung Kong Research Fellowship||Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, China (People’s Republic), Hong Kong SAR, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea (Republic of Korea – South), Laos, Macau, Malaysia, Mongolia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam|
Endeavour India Education Council Research Fellowship
The Endeavour Scholarships and Fellowships offer:
- postdoctoral researchers
- VET students (international applicants only)
- study, research and professional development programs in any field in any of the participating countries
- financial support:
– travel and establishment allowances
– payments towards tuition
– monthly stipend
- personalised support provided by a dedicated case manager:
– pre-departure briefings
– advice on health and travel insurance, accommodation, security and legal matters
– payment of allowances
- opportunities to attend professional development workshops and reception
- membership of an active alumni network to maintain the professional relationships and friendships established.
All recipients will receive:
- travel allowance: $3,000 (provision to pay up to $4,500 under special circumstances)
- establishment allowance: $2,000 (fellowships) or $4,000 (scholarships)
- monthly stipend: $3,000 (paid up to the maximum category duration on a pro-rata basis)*
- health insurance for the full category duration (OSHC for international recipients)
- travel insurance (excluding during program for international recipients)
- Tuition fees: Endeavour scholarship recipients will also receive tuition fees paid up to the maximum study/research duration on a pro-rata basis. Tuition includes student service and amenities fees. Please see the below table for further information.
For More Information: